Posting Start Date:
Posting End Date:
Are you passionate about helping people? Looking for a fulfilling career that offers more than working for the weekend? Then you’re in the right place! With over 30 team members in multiple states across the mid-South, GenWealth Financial Advisors exists to help our clients and our team realize their God-given financial purpose. We know life change isn’t easy, but it’s necessary for growth and progress toward financial independence, and our team is committed to that goal.
We’re growing our team of Financial Advisors!
Our Financial Advisors are a hand-picked team of professionals who are passionate about helping our clients prepare for the future they deserve. Forget what you think you know about financial advisors (we know you’re probably picturing a corner-office-guy-in-a-suit right about now). We’re different, and we can prove it; we believe financial service is a public service, and that begins with education. From free educational events to no investment minimums (yes, really), our advisors genuinely care about helping our clients toward the next step of their financial journey, even if it’s the first.
Position Impact: Responsible for providing financial planning and investment management to new and existing clients by working with Executive and Associate Advisors. Make personal connections to build a client base and provide sound financial advice in the best interest of the client.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Prospecting for new clients through personal connections and networking
- Meet with clients and make financial plans and investment recommendations in their best interest
- Utilize and operate within GenWealth’s strategy
- Demonstrate a willingness to serve the team for the greater good
- Timely and effective communication with the Client Service Specialist (CSS) team
- Serve as the lead relationship manager with clients who fit our target market: near retirement or over $250,000 in investable assets
- Assist Executive Advisor with cases as needed
- If applicable, train and oversee the work of an Associate Advisor with accumulator clients
- Demonstrate the ability to confidently lead meetings with clients and consistently close business
- Meet the production threshold minimum of $250,000 in Gross Dealer Commission (GDC)
Skills Needed to Win:
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills with clients and team members
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Professional, reliable, consistent performance of tasks with a detail-oriented work ethic
- Excel working within a team on group projects and enjoy interaction with others
- Adept in numbers and financial concepts
- Actively look for ways to help clients and team members
- Coachable and regularly self-assess performance to make improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Capable of learning industry-specific software
Skills and Experience that are Helpful:
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 4 years or more of financial industry experience
- Holds the SIE with S7TO or Series 7, Series 66 (or equivalent) and Life and Health insurance licensure
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands/fingers to handle or feel equipment, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be primarily indoors but may be required to work outdoors for events. The noise level in the office is minimal.