POSTING START DATE: Sept. 22, 2022
POSTING END DATE: Oct 7, 2022
Are you looking for a rewarding career focused on helping others? Do you have a “minor” caffeine addiction, get your best ideas at the most random times of the day, and fix un-level picture frames even if it’s in a restaurant? If so, you’re in the right place!
We’re looking to grow our Marketing team!
At GenWealth, we wholeheartedly believe in the value of what we have to offer our clients. We’ve seen financial planning make an incredible impact on many lives, and we are passionate about helping even more people realize their God-given financial purpose (it’s kind of our mission). The job of our Marketing team is to help communicate financial concepts, important news, and the value of a financial plan to our community!
Position Impact: This role will be the connection between our customers and our internal marketers who want to serve them. By collaborating with our internal writers, content strategists, designers, and marketing specialist, you'll help create high quality, engaging video content. You'll also be working along side our Radio Production Specialist to help produce our weekly radio shows and podcasts.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Creating High Quality Professional Video Content
- Plan, shoot and edit a variety of video shoots to help further the mission of the company.
- Direct talent and assist with performance on camera
- Assist in the creation of content for social media and our radio show/podcast
- Producing Professional Live Events
- Knowledge of simple live stream workflows
- Work closely with Radio Production Specialist to produce weekly live stream of our radio show
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Assisting with “all hands-on deck” projects (video shoots, large events, etc.)
- Must be in Central Arkansas for on location video shoots
Skills Needed to Win:
- Strong creative, verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely proficient with video production equipment (cameras, lighting, sound)
- Extremely proficient in a live production environment
- Working knowledge of live event production (sound boards, microphones, and projection equipment)
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about the different standards for video on varying social media platforms
- Professional, reliable, organized/timely and consistent performance of tasks with a detail-oriented work ethic
- Excels working within a team on group projects and enjoys interaction with others
- Actively looks for ways to help clients and team members
- Coachable and regularly self-assesses performance to make improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Capable of learning industry specific software
Skills and Experience that are Helpful:
- College degree in Filmmaking, Marketing or related field is helpful.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school or equivalent diploma.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands/fingers to handle or feel equipment, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be primarily indoors with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer but may be required to work outdoors for events. The noise level in the office is minimal.